"What would happen if we studied what is right with people versus what is wrong with people?" - Don Clifton
Up to ten hours of one-on-one coaching that will continue for approximately three months.
1. Exploration and Assessment
• Understanding your personality type and strengths.
• Explore your transferable skills, interests, and values.
• Coping with barriers such as stress, anxiety, or confidence.
2. Leadership Competencies
• Create a deeper understanding of your leadership style.
• Perform a leadership SWOT analysis.
3. Solidify goals
• Create a personal mission and vision statement.
• Solidify your professional goals which align with your mission and vision.
• Commit to smaller, incremental goals which support your larger goals.
4. Accountability Cadence
• Define how you will hold yourself accountable
• Devise a regular cadence of check-in meetings with continued coaching support focused on your key goals.
Why use a coach?
Coaches help individuals gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives and unlock their inner strengths for success.
Individuals and teams are 70% more likely to improve performance when using a coach.
Our coaching approach provides a personalized experience containing everything you need to cultivate key leadership skills that drive team performance and get you noticed.
"The best coaches help others open the door to their potential" - Gallup
Leaders will walk away with solidified goals and clear action plans to ensure continued positive behavioral change.
$2,500 per engagement (includes assessment fee)